Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Check out new listings under Info/Support Groups and Food Source Links!

I'm hard at work finishing up the final draft of my allergy-free adaptable recipe cookbook to submit to the publisher, so I haven't had time to write a new post, but please do check out the new listings on this blog on the"Info/Support Groups" and "Food Source Links"  pages -- I have found some great new resources to share with you!

More good news:  This blog's readership is still growing -- The "audience stats" that this website provides tell me that MFAA-Interchange now has received visits from readers not only from the USA, Australia, the UK, Luxembourg and Germany but also from France and Slovenia!  Thank you to those of you who have told friends about the site, and please continue to do so :-)

No comments: